Flat razor barbed wire is a new type of razor barbed wire. Flat razor wire fence is widely used in the protection of the security facilities. It is also made of razor barbed wire but the difference from welded razor wire fence is flat razor wire fence connected razor wire by clips but the welded razor barbed through welding. We press the single loop razor barbed wire into flat, or press two loops into flat then expand them across. It is available in galvanized steel sheet and wire or stainless steel sheet and wire materials.
- Razor thickness: 0.5 mm – 0.6 mm.
- Razor length: 12 mm – 21 mm.
- Razor width: 13 mm – 21 mm.
- Wire diameter: 2.5 mm.
- Outside diameter: 450 mm – 960 mm.
- Barb spacing: 26 mm – 100 mm.
- Number of loops: 31 – 104.
- Standard length per coil: 8 m – 16 m.
- Razor barbed types: Single coil, cross type (concertina razor barbed wire, flat razor barbed wire mesh).
- Besides, special specifications can be provided by the customer’s requirements.
Applications: Flat razor wire fence is usually used with beeline razor barbed wire together to build a defence wall in community, mine, storehouse, prison, military security. It is also used as security window fencing.